On this episode of The Vonu Podcast, you’ll catch my recent guest appearance on The Agora Podcast with Sek McGora and Penguin. We talked mushrooms as a potential route for financial independence, revisited the topic of vonu in cities, and expanding the Second Realm Network.
- VonuFest2: what’s planned, and how to get invited
- Mushrooms for culinary & medicinal uses & another route for financial independence
- Our plans for raising bees for honey
- Our experience canning/preserving; plans for Pemmican
- Expanding the discussion to include the city folks — vonu in cities
- Sek sees viability in using population/density as an advantage
- We all share our experiences with city living; city psychological pressures
- In terms of vonu, maybe it’s time to shift towards focus on private coercers for city vonu, since these coercive encounters almost always start with a call from a private individual
- Other tips for self-liberators who find themselves stuck in a city
- Guerilla gardening opportunities in a city setting
- Get to know your neighbors and start putting together community activities (garden, water collection, etc.)
- Van nomadism with city squat spots, whether as a lifestyle or way to accumulate capital
- The P.A.Z.NIA Network as the next evolution of SMUMANS, the super hobos
- Is The Vonu Podcast sometimes anti-vonu? Quite possibly, or after further reasoning, maybe not
- Taking on a little risk to coordinate with others is worthwhile, and now, a necessity
- The P.A.Z.NIA Department of Transportation and the importance of building a decentralized shipping/logistics network
- White market driving jobs on a smartphone app; when they build up their reputation, they can move up to more grey market, potentially illicit items
- And more!
BECOME AN HONORARY STEAKHOLDER OF THE FREE REPUBLIC OF P.A.Z.NIA TODAY!
Read MoreThe Vonu Podcast
21 total views, 1 views today